We are always looking for good interns. We have several PhD and post-doc positions on subjects related to the project. You may contact the project PI and send her your academic CV.
Some Internship offers (L3, M1):
- Verification of security protocols: are the usual encodings safe when considering equivalence-based properties?
- Analysing security protocols based on low-entropy secrets in the symbolic model
- Security analysis of the LoRaWAN protocol using formal symbolic verification tools
- Cryptanalysis using constraint programming solvers: the case of cube attacks
Some Internship (M2)/PhD offers:
- Verification of security protocols: decidability results
- Verification of security protocols using SAT solvers
Some postdoc / junior researcher position offers: